My Daybook

I saw this on another woman's blog and thought it was interesting, so here are my enteries for today...


FOR TODAY, July 18th

Outside My Window... is a hot and humid July night

I am thinking of.... the school lessons I need to write and the movie I want to watch and wondering if I can do both before I fall asleep

I am thankful.... for my husband and three babies

From the kitchen... I see the dirty dishes piled in the sink

I am wearing ...my pink nightgown

I am creating... this post and my school calendar and future blogs in my head

I am going to... go watch a rented movie from the library

I am reading... 100 top picks for homeschool curriculm

I am hoping... the elves come and do my dishes

I am hearing ...the summer band playing on the school lawn, of which I would be at if not for my sleeping babies

Around the house... is fairly clean except for the dishes

One of my favorite things... is playing on the computer,reading, and cooking

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Seafood Night at Best Friend's House and a wedding to attend

Here is a picture I thought of sharing..
My School Room
If you would like to see more daybooks visit

1 comment:

Linda said...

Your school room is lovely.

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...