Ahhchoo, More Milk Please, Quiet in the Library, and Good Friends... my week in a Nutshell

As you can see I have not posted for a very long time due to a variety of reasons. Reason #1: I came down with a nasty cold this week and I have been using most of my free time to catch up on my rest. (That is funny, free time??) Today is the first day I have felt pretty good. Reason #2: Princess #3 has been going through a growth spurt lately and so I have been nursing alot more and trying to focus on increasing my milk for her (all of you in cyberspace just wanted to know that didn't you?) Reason #3: I checked out a new fiction triology from our church library and I am an avid reader, so I spend alot of time reading new books. As a matter of fact I become so engrossed in them that I have to pace myself in checking out books. I only allow myself a max of three books on rare occasions. Reason #4: And finally, we were gone for the entire weekend socializing. Saturday night we had our Food Night. For those of you who are not familiar, for about 5 years now a group of couples from church have been getting together to enjoy each other's company and enjoy good food. Each time we have a theme (i.e. Seafood Night, Breakfast Night, Mexican Night) and everyone brings a dish or two within the theme. We currently have 6 couples who come, we originally had 7 couples but 1 couple left about a year ago for Alaska as missionaries (WE MISS YOU!). These couples have been our best friends and have seen us through many valleys and mountains in our lives. Anyway... this past Saturday was Seafood Night and we brought Steamed Clams, Shrimp Cocktail and homemade ice cream. Then on Sunday we attended Prince Charming's cousin's wedding which was about 3 hours away. The girls spent the night with my parents and we drove out right after church. It was a beautiful wedding and we were able to catch up with family that we don't see often. So, now you are caught up on my week...the next posts are catching you up on our school...
Just a cute picture of the girls playing together
Princess #3 is now proficient at rolling over, this time she decide to read a book
Princess #3 and me at the wedding
Prince Charming me at the wedding
Princess #3 at the wedding with PopPop
The happy couple

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that picture of you looking over your shoulder with Meghan is stunning. You look gorgeous! My beautiful sis-in-law.

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...