It was a quiet day

Today was a quiet day as compared to the following days. It seems I need it, things were getting very hectic for me! I have been going on bunny trails looking at homeschooling blogs... some of them have made me green with envy. I just have to keep in mind that Princess #2 is only in Pre-K and Pre-Pre-K at that. Prince Charming and I were talking last night about Princess #1 and homeschool. Currently she is scheduled to start public school Kindergarten in the fall and technically she still has one more year until she is required to start school. She is definitely ready to start, I just am worried about her going to this school at 4 years old! We are going to try the public school and see how it goes for her. I just wish I knew then what I know now about homeschooling! Oh well, God has directed our steps and we are just trying to follow them.

Ahh... see bunny trails again, back to our day... we stayed home today except for swim lessons. Princess #1 is a little less timid in the water, she jumped off the diving board and went down the slide all on her own. She still is very timid about putting her head under water though. I think we may have to do another round of level I swim lessons for her, just until she is comfortable. Anyway, this afternoon was filled with picking up the house and then we had surprise dinner guests, MomMom and PopPop. Which was nice because we actually haven't seen them in almost two weeks.

So tonight is just websurfing and now it is off to bed. Tomorrow we have another busy day of picnics, swimming, and fireworks.

Have a great 4th everyone! (sorry no pics today, I left my camera at church)

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...