It's Off to Grandmother's House We Go...

This weekend was wonderful for our family. We spent the whole day on Saturday at our church for the VBS carnival and then we went back to Prince Charming's parents house and spent the night there. We live 30 minutes from our church and it was nice to be able to just drive around the corner for a change. We were able to have a relaxing Sun AM before church and still be on time for church! The kids loved being at MomMom and PopPop's house! We brought the dog with us this time... but he got into a lot of trouble so I think he gets to stay home next time!
Today was shopping day, and I actually felt like I did good in my "list". I got all the stuff I needed and not alot of things I didn't. The girls were pretty good too. I am slowly getting the hang of three kids and shopping.
Prince Charming's dad is over tonight helping him fix his motorcycle... a process that has taken 3 yrs on and off again.


I am pretty tired tonight, so this will just be a short post!

Here are some pics from the Rainforest Festival...

Princess #1 and Curly Top... these guys have been buddies from day one!
Snakes Alive Photo Booth
 I think you have something on your back!
I think they like their dads
Prince Charming is the "mean" pilot in the skit for VBS

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...