What I would do with a billion dollars....

I saw this over at By Sun and Candlelight and liked it, so here are my answers...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?-I was planning my wedding, living at home, and getting to know my in-laws to-be

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:
-Clean the house

-Walk the dog
-Make dinner (frozen pizza)
-Lesson Plans
-Prepare for VBS

3. Snacks I enjoy:-Granola bars
-Cheese Sticks
-Popcorn
-Chips and Dip

4. Things I would do if I were a billionare:-Help others-Design/Build a dream house (complete with a in-law apartment and pool)
-Buy a new decked out Mac computer complete with top of the line printer and scanner
-New vehicles- Honda Odessy for me, Toyota Tundra for the mister, Spyder trike for the mister, and a cute little VW Jetta (black with grey interior, 5 speed, and all the trimmings) for me to just cruise in
-Travel the country


No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...