My Daybook



FOR TODAY, August 1st.
Outside My Window... is a lawn that needs to be mowed
I am thinking of.... the closing program for VBS and the new diaper bag I just ordered with my birthday money (gotta feed the pocketbook fetish that I have)
I am thankful.... that this is the last night of VBS
From the kitchen... I see a house that is pretty clean seeing as we have not been here all week. The steamer pot that got cleaned after a few weeks of smelling like a fish factory and Princess #3 playing with her toys
I am wearing ...brown shorts, black shirt (need to find a yellow one for VBS tonight) and spit up on the shoulder
I am creating... this post and my VBS presentation
I am going to... to the store to pick up ice cream for the team that won the missions moment contest
I am reading... nothing at the moment, waiting for my new books to arrive
I am hoping... I get all the stuff I need to done before tonight
I am hearing ...Princess #3 getting fussy... guess I better finish this up quick
Around the house... are little girls playing
One of my favorite things... is watching a good movie, maybe I will get around to renting one, one of these days
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: going to the planetatrium, dinner with Prince Charming's cousin, Alaska tasting night, bible study, packing with The Veteran Teacher and family, and relaxation
A Picture I thought of Sharing:

KJ'S LADIES

For more daybooks see Simple Woman

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...