Tradition Continued

In our area there is a great program in our city's park in which they provide a free musical in an outdoor theatre every summer. It runs for about 8 weeks and it is free to the public. It was on of the first dates Prince Charming and I went on when we were dating, we have made it a tradition to go every year since, with the exception of a few years

1997: Guys and Dolls

1998: Camelot

1999: Gypsy

2000: The Music Man

2001: Oklahoma

2002: George M! (we did not see this one)

2003: My Fair Lady

2004: Fiddler on the Roof

2005: South Pacific

2006: Beauty and the Beast (missed this one too)

2007: Grease (saw the first few scenes but we had the girls and it was a bit much for them)

2008: West Side Story

Last week we went for our 9th show... it was great! But I do have to admit that wasn't my in my top five favorites of shows. I am waiting for the day they do the King & I... I so want to see that on stage!

Prince Charming & I at the park

The last few years my brother and sister-in-law have joined us
Sister-in-law's sister and mother joined us this year

The stage and show (much better in real life)

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...