When He brings you to it, He will bring you through it!

I was sharing with Prince Charming this morning on the way to church, I really LOVE change, but only if I make the change. Lately though, God has been making a lot of changes in my life that I don't necessarily think need to be changed.
1. For the last two years our church has undergone a serious church spilt and the majority of our family decided to leave the church.
2.Some of our family/friends have decided to move from the area.
3.Also this year, all of my very bestest of friends have left the "baby" stage of their lives, and entered into the workforce again (some only part-time, but work nonetheless). I am just entering the baby stage again with little Princess #3.
4.We live 1/2 hour from most of our friends and gas has reached $4.10/gallon here which severly limits the amount of time can spend with anyone outside of Sundays. We tried to sell our home last year and purchase another closer to their area, but it just didn't work out right for us. This one is especially hard for me...one of my greatest desires is to move closer to my "network"! It is really hard for me to be home all day and not have anyone close to connect with. (Although this location is closer to Prince Charming's work)
5.I am also excitied to enter into this homeschooling journey, but I have yet to find anyone in my area to connect with.
Right now I feel as if I am sorta in a grief process, denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and finally acceptance. Right now, I feel like I am in the bargaining/depression stage... This is a tough time to be in. Yet all this to say... God is changing me, changing my life, changing my environment. I don't necessarily like it, but I also know as my sister-in-law, says... "If He brings you to it, He will bring you through it"!

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...