Friday's Daybook


FOR TODAY, August 22nd
Outside My Window... is the camper ready for this weekend
What it is I am thinking of.... how much I still need to pack
I am thankful.... that I get to go away this weekend
From the kitchen... is coolers and rubbermaid ready to go in the camper
I am wearing ...brown shorts and a white tee-shirt
I am creating... I just finished stitching together 6 photos to create a flat 180 view of my in-laws backyard.
I am going to... Adirondack's State Park
I am reading... Watchers, Talkers and Doers
I am hoping... Princess #3 sleeps through the night while we are camping
I am hearing ...the hum of the computers
Around the house... suitcases, cooler, rubbermaid, laundry....etc.
A few plans for the rest of the week: camping
One of my favorite things... actually I have 4 favorite things... which leads me to the next question...
A Picture I thought of Sharing: My favorite things

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...