We have left the Rainforest

Our crazy week of VBS is finally over! Friday was the last day of our program. We averaged 90-100 kids each night, which is pretty good for our little country church. I was in charge of the missions project for the week, we choose to support children from Compassion for one year. We raised enough money to support three children from Rainforest countries, Ericka (Bolivia), Samuel (Brazil) and Luis (Peru). We all had a great week... to read more about the week see this post. But for now I am glad it is over and we can kinda get back to our "normal" routine. I am once again going to start focusing on school, both public and homeschooling. But for tonight I will just relax...
The Closing Program

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...