Happy Birthday Princess #3

Our baby turned 5 this spring!  When did that happen?  That means Kindergarten in the fall!  But for now we will finish preschool....

Princess #3 celebrating at her preschool


 Grandpa happened to be at the working at the church that day and was able to come to her preschool celebration too!

All my princesses pick tacos for their birthday dinner... Princess #3 just wanted a soft taco 

My princesses are not big cake fans so fruit pizza works 

Her very own DS!

A quiet family celebration for her birthday 

Grandma made Princess #3 a cowgirl outfit for her cowgirl party

 She wanted a pink and green cowgirl party

With a "partyata" 

A cowgirl and her ride

 I just happened to love this picture of my sister-in-law and me....
We may not be sisters by birth but I love her just the same!

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...