Surprise!


Ya' all know that a while back I got a spankin new camera that I love!  Here is one of the reasons why... family photo shoots.  So awhile back I got to shoot my family... 

 So you can see Prince                                                                         My crazy test subjects for lighting! 
Charming pointing to his ear?              
Yup, morning of; he sliced his
ear open!

The Group 

The Grandkids 

 The Brother's Family

 The Pearl and Noble Gentleman

                                Total Sweetness right there




                                                                                                                           Cutie Patootie

My pride and joy 

The Princesses

     
Princess #3                    Princess #2                 Princess #1


Now all these photos are for a purpose... this scrapbook

Which is for a purpose... to surprise our mom (and dad of sorts).

My Dad had knee surgery recently and my mom was instrumental in his recovery so he wanted to give her a surprise trip away.  He had no idea where to go so asked us kids to plan a trip for him... we surprised mom and dad 10 days before the trip with all the details and a scrapbook.  The scrapbook was their trip planner and details.... they read each day the night before to know their daily activities.  It was a lot of fun!
(BTW we sent them to Atlanta, GA for a big sewing conference since my mom is huge sewer)

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...