Happy 1st Birthday Princess #1

Princess #1 celebrated her 1st birthday on Thursday. Unfortantely she also celebrated with cutting 5 teeth, runny nose, fever, and double ear infections. We basically had a small family dinner with cake and ice cream following. We filled her up with meds and tried our best to keep her happy while we had a "celebration." She did love the frosting on the cake but most everything else about the party Princess #1 & Princess #2 did for her.

What happens in one year

Are we done partying yet Mom? I don't feel good!
Well this frosting isn't so bad, guess I could hang in there for this.

Yeap, I'm done! Let my sisters take over for me!

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...