Friday's Daybook



FOR TODAY, October 10th

Outside My Window... is the camper waiting to be put away for winter

What it is I am thinking of.... preschool lesson plans

I am thankful.... for 9 more days of night shift for Prince Charming

From the kitchen... cheesburger chowder, zuchinni bread and tea ring

I am wearing ...jeans, pooh sweatshirt and carrot spitup

I am creating... a new lesson plan book, any suggestions??

I am going to... get off the computer soon

I am reading... nothing at the moment

I am hoping... to get my lesson plans done ahead of time

I am hearing ...Princess #3 yelling at her toys

Around the house... is a mess!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: girls night at Ms. Spunky's

One of my favorite things... a really good movie, which I heard Fireproof was excellent... go see it!

A Picture I thought of Sharing: school time

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...