Bad Mommy Day


I have to confess that I have not done my job as a mommie today. I am very excitied about being the VBS director for our church this year. I love the VBS program we are doing. (Operation Space by Answers in Genesis.) I was only going to spend a few hours during the morning to try and figure out a workable schedule, but that turned into a 6 hour thing and then I wanted to email my assistant director some space facts and that turned into a couple of hours... so yes, my children have been running free willy all over the house today. I guess I had better get off this computer and check out the damage. Yes, this was not a day gone as planned, and yes I know that I should have stopped and payed more attentions to the kids... so this is my apology. I feel bad... tomorrow is a new day, and it will be a better day!

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...