Extended Christmas Gathering

Right after the holidays we got together with my extended family on my Dad's side of the family. It was a small gathering this year as many of the family was sick. My uncle from Colorado was able to join us via computer and webcams. My girls thought that was really cool. It is interesting because alot of the family members live close to us but we do not get to see them except for on Christmas. OK, I am going to attempt a family tree for you through pictures ( I wanted to do that for my mom's family too but that trip to the ER sorta ruined it.)

My grandparents, my dad's parents who have passed away had 4 children...
Son #1: Grandpa (my dad) had four children and Grandma (my mom)
Grandpa's Daughter #1: The Business Man and Morning Dawn and their kids
Grandpa's Daughter #2, Little Birdie
Grandpa's Daughter #3, Domestic Goddess (me) and Prince Charming and our kids (yes the dog too)
Grandpa's Son #1 (and only),Uncle Pastor and Aunt Pharmacist

Daughter #1 (and only): Flute Player (pictured here with Little Birdie) and Truck Driver, who was at work
had two children.... Flute Player's Son #1, Leo and Beautiful Smile and family
Flute Player's Daughter #1, Beautician and Motorcyclist and family
Son #3, Body Guard and Bakery, were sick and not able to make it the party,
but they had four children....
William's Daughter #1, N and her son
Body Guard's son #1 (and only), J and J were sick but these are their kids
Body Guard's Daughter #2, Banker was not able to make the party but these are her kids...
Body Guard's Daughter #3, Manager and Man were working but this is her son...
And finally, Son #3, Gambler had two daughters and he and his wife Dee live in Colorado...
Gambler's Daughter #1, The Quilter and Gambler's Daughter #2, Gypsy

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...