Around KJ's Ladies Table: June 13th- June 19th

 Here is the plan: Menu Plan for June 13-June 19

Chicken Chow Mein: this is a recipe from my mama's table




BLT Bowls:  this is one of those eMeals recipes but it is simply bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and pasta with balsamic dressing. 

Italian Sausage, Peppers, Onions and Potatoes: this is a sheet pan meal, I love these because they are easy prep ahead meals and just dump and cook on day of eating.  

I am going to play off this one from the Lemon Bowl website

Blackened Walleye: we have lots of walleye left over from our Lake Erie fishing trip last year, so I will use a recipe from eMeals that is for Cod and substitute walleye for the Cod

Baked Beans: this is another one of my mama's recipes (she cooks like me just keeps better records):




Pepper-Jack Burgers: picked this recipe because we can get a good d/f pepper jack from Whole Foods to use! We will use venison instead of beef and plant butter



Also not on this menu since we just found out we are having company for lunch I will make this Gathering meal with naan and rice and probably use the InstaPot instead of crock pot. I will use plain coconut yogurt and coconut milk in this recipe. (I have also found coating the chicken with spices and searing the chicken before adding to slow cooker or pressure cooker helps with flavor- if I have the time and patience.)



There ya have it folks... the food plan for the week. 

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...