Kindergarten

Yeap! I can't believe I am a school mom now. Princess #1 has officially started Kindergarten this fall. She loves it! Her teacher is wonderful. I am still trying to find my way through the world of elementary school. Here are some pictures we took at orientation (since I knew things would be crowed and rushed when everyone else was there) and on her first day.
Princess #1 going to orientation


Princess #1 in front of the schoolTaking a short bus ride to learn about bus safety
Princess #1 got a "welcome to school" package from her godparents, Auntie Veteran Teacher and the Uncle Salesman.. Thanks!!

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...