Fighting March Madness Day #30


Welcome to my new series... Fighting March Madness... similar to the Days of Thankfulness in November this me finding the joy amid the madness.  If you want to know more click here

So here it is... Reason #30 why winter isn't so bad..


This lady here... 

We have been friends for a long time... going on 10 years!  She has helped me a lot this winter.  She checks in on me making sure things are good.  Lets me text during the day to just say "pray for me".  She asks me to get out now and then.  Basically just keeps up with me so that I don't drift of into the oblivion of darkness.  She has been a Godsend... probably more that she will ever know. Her daughter has even taken my sweet princesses in under her wing.  (ok enough gushing)

Today I am thankful for good friends both young and old

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...