A New Look at VBS

If you know me and you know our family, then you know that Vacation Bible School is a HUGE part of our lives.   This year was no different, just in a little different perpective

Family at VBS 2012




In 2009 I was responsible for this...

In 2010 I was responsible for this...

 This was 2011....
This was my responsibilies this year...


Just a wee bit smaller this summer hmmm?  This past summer, I didn't direct but I taught at VBS... totally different perpective on the program. Three of my besties directed the program this year and they did a GREAT job... I am proud of them. People constantly asked me what did you do with your time... hmmm not sure cause it sure seemed like I spent alot of time at VBS anyways!!  Here are some pictures that Prince Charming shot while I was cleaning up the room:









Guess I better go now.. it looks as if the natives are attacking... :)

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...