Happy Valetine's Day

We had a busy but great Valentine's Day this year.  A few days before we had a pinkalicious fest while creating our Valentine's Day cards. 


In the past I have bought them but this year Family Fun inspired me to make my own. (and of course as hard as I tried I could not convince them to do the same one!)  I also was determined to make something from Pinterest... so here are our efforts!




On Valentine's Day we had the priviledge of watching our niece, Pearl.  And Grandma and Grandpa stopped by for a visit as well.  Grandma made paper flowers with each of the girls...



I made a yummy dinner of spilt pea soup (Grandma's request) chicken nuggets and french fries (girls request) and heart cookies.  The soup was the best I ever made... thanks MomMom!!

Here is a look at the girls this Valentine's Day...

Princess #1... 8 yrs
Princess #2.... 7 yrs

 Princess #3.... almost 4 yrs

 Pearl... 16 months

The Loot from Valentine's

And yes, the plant is still alive, MomMom!! Love to all on both coasts!!!


I leave you with the best love of all...

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him should not die but have eternal life."  John 3:16

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...