H is for Helpers

During all this hub-bub of holidays and birthdays we did manage to squeeze in a few lessons for school. We did learn about the letter "H" and the theme was community helpers. I did not at all like the lesson prepared in my curriculum so I mainly just used my resources in my classroom and studied the letter "H" with a few worksheets to suppliment. (I did not get a lot of pictures as my memory card was full and I did not get time to download them)

As has become a tradition I taped the letter H on the floor and we talked on it stating "this is the letter H and it makes the sound hah... this is the little letter h and it starts helper"

We glued "hay" to the letter "H" (side note: this makes a MESS)

We used our letter puzzle and flashcards alot
And finally some worksheets as follow-ups

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...