Grandparents Getaway Day #5

Leadership Training

So KJ and I spent all morning at a leadership conference for our church.  We both hold a leadership "role" within the church and we met with other leaders to discuss the health of the church, the transition of the church, and the strengths and weaknesses of our church.  It was very well presented, very well explained and exciting to see the vision of the elders for the future.  I was encouraged!  It was such a blessing to gather with my brothers and sisters around our love for the local body.  
God is at work!


So begins the adventures of the grandparents that leave the bitter cold (although it is the warmest winter on record) of the Northeast for southwestern and southern warmer weather.  I promised to try and do a picture a day for the vacationing folks... so I thought I would drag everyone along too... plus the blog needed updating!  

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...