Lesson Plans the Erasable Way

I have found the best pens EVER!!!

These are FriXion Point Erasable Gel Pens

In my lesson planner I color code my kids work... blue, purple, pink... each little Princess gets her own color.  But I am constantly changing and rearranging my schedule and these pens have this neat little white tip that erases the pen perfectly and unlike pencil erasers they don't wear down.  

Then throughout the week as we accomplish task I highlight it... 
what doesn't get done moves to next week or skipped.
(this is a good week look at all that yellow!)

It has made a world of difference for me in my lesson planning.  I love the bright colors, I love the fact that they are erasable.   Go ahead try these pens for yourself.

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...