Christmas with Domestic Goddess Family

After a relaxing morning we went over to my parent's house and had a brunch then we opened gifts my parents and my brother's family. My sisters came over for dinner and we opened gifts after dinner with them. All in all it was a relaxing and fun day...
My brother Uncle Paul and Aunt Pharmacist
My parents
Our family
My sister Miss. Birdie
my sister's, Miss. Dawn's, family
The girls helping Grandpa open his gift
The girls playing in their new sleeping bags
The Math student and Princess #2 snuggling together
Miss Christmas and The Cop playing with Princess #3's block set

while Princess #3 takes a nap with Aunt Pharmacist.

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...