Fighting March Madness Day #7

Welcome to my new series... Fighting March Madness... similar to the Days of Thankfulness in November this me finding the joy amid the madness.  If you want to know more click here

So here it is... Reason #7 why winter isn't so bad...


Antibiotics...

Yup today I needed them today for the 3rd time this month.  Nothing serious, but... I got to go to my doctor's office that day, was able to show a little piece of plastic, pay a small fee, the rest was paid by my insurance company.  I was also able to get quality healthcare, I was treated with respect, handed a slip of paper and able to get high quality medications within an hour and at barely no cost to me.  I started feeling better within hours.  This is not true for a lot of the world who die of conditions that could be helped with simple and easily available medications all because of their place or status of birth.

So today I am thankful that I have quality healthcare and medications available to me.

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...