Fighting March Madness Day #31


Welcome to my new series... Fighting March Madness... similar to the Days of Thankfulness in November this me finding the joy amid the madness.  If you want to know more click here

So here it is... Reason #31 why winter isn't so bad.

March is over

I know, I know... I did this so that I could make it through March with gladness .. and I did!  I made it but I am glad it is over.  April is tomorrow and the opening scene of the month is the most glorious... Easter.  For me this year it is even more meaningful as it is the end of a long season of darkness.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Things are growing again and snow is melting.  The blustery winds of change are blowing in... I can feel it in my soul.  So yes I am glad the month is over!  Just as the disciples were glad the long night of Good Friday broke into the glorious dawn of Easter.  So as this series comes to a close, while this started out as therapy for me I also hope in some small way it pointed you to the real purpose in all things.... in remembrance of Him

Today and forever I am thankful for the glorious dawn of Easter

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...