Monday's Daybook

For Today:
Outside my window... dirty melting snow

Praising God... our small group gathering

In prayer for... wisdom about the future

I am thinking... how long to run bible study before the summer chaos hits

I am thankful... for our new-to-us minivan

In the kitchen... toast crumbs all over the counter and recycling that needs to be emptied

I am wearing... jean, pink shirt, pink sweater

I am creating... lesson plans.... always lesson plans

I am going... to go grocery shopping

I am wondering... why my father-in-law pulled in our driveway and pulled out of our driveway without stopping

I am reading... Shelter of God's Promises by Sheila Walsh

I am hoping... the oil truck comes sooner than later

I am learning... about waiting 

Around the house... kids in the tubs, kids playing Wii, and clothes to be put away

I am pondering... which study will be best for the ladies

A favorite quote for today...  "the christian faith is not a cruise ship where all your needs are met, it is a battleship, fighting the good fight!"

One of my favorite things... bacon 

A few plans: the menu for the Pearl and Noble Gentleman this weekend!

A peek into my day...  

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...