Monday's Daybook

I saw this over at Simple Woman's Daybook and I thought it would be fun to add on Mondays....

For Today:
Outside my window... waaaaaay too much snow

Praising God... for a little extra cash to pay for the car repairs

In prayer for... finances to complete Dave Ramsey's BS#3

I am thinking... the day is slipping by too quickly

I am thankful... to be a teacher

In the kitchen... clean dishes finally!

I am wearing... brown pants, grey sweater, and black turtle neck

I am creating... a research project for my princesses about puppies

I am going... to see the Lego movie

I am wondering... if all this snow will melt before weeks end

I am reading... I just finished The Bronze Bow with my princesses

I am hoping... spring comes early

I am learning... how to schedule my homeschool day 

Around the house... are piles of things that need to be put away

I am pondering... my lesson plans for this week

A favorite quote for today...  "So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three, but the greatest of these is love."  1 Corinthians 13:13

One of my favorite things... a good Starbucks latte 

A few plans: my getaway with Prince Charming

A peek into my day...  family movie nights

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...