Barely surviving here in brokenville

Ok remember when I told you about brokenville here?  Guess what happened after that....


I am not kidding here....

Our minivan that has been in and out of the shop for 6 weeks.  The mechanic working our van thought he had it fixed and took it on a test drive and the thing caught on fire and literally burned up on the side of the road.  Literally! Stopped traffic on a major highway for an hour!  Firetrucks, cops, the whole works!  I am not making this up people!

But oh wait it gets better... so we still have one good car right?

WRONG!

Our other vehicle which we just put $3000 dollars into 6 months ago hit a HUGE pothole on the way to a weekend getaway my hubby and I were going to and cracked the rim on the car which of course caused the tire to leak.  When we went to have it fixed the strut, ball joint and sway link are all broken as well... (told you it was a huge pothole under snow) so now it needs work done it.

So here I am still barely surviving in brokenville... and I can't help up wonder... What is God doing? 

No comments:

Around KJ's Table: September 5th- September 11th

 Let's start out with a moment to remember It was also the first day of school this week: And back to prep-ahead meals since all my cook...